Hi,

Try Science Citation Index.

                                        Nga

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, SMH Health Science Library wrote:

> Can anyone help?
>
> I am looking for the address for the College of Nurses of Lagos, Nigeria.  I have
> tried the World of Learning and the Encyclopedia of Medical Organizations and
> Agencies to no avail.  I've also checked the Internet, with no luck.
>
> I would be most grateful for any assistance in this matter.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Marina Englesakis
> Systems Librarian/Archivist
> Health Science Library/Archives
> St. Michael's Hospital
> 30 Bond St.
> Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5B 1W8
> (416) 864-5877/5059
> (416) 864-5296 fax.
> internet:  [log in to unmask]

!   Nga Nguyen                         Phone:  (520)626-6142              !
!   Arizona Health Sciences Library    Fax:    (520)626-2922              !
!   University of Arizona              E-Mail: [log in to unmask]       !
!   Tucson, Arizona 85724                                                 !