J. Paine wrote:

> We have been getting JAMA as a gift for years & all of a sudden we are
> going to have to subscribe.  We are in need of some missing issues until
> our sub. starts, if anyone can help us.  We will gladly reimburse
> postage.  We need:
> 1996 - Nov. 20, Dec. 4,11,18,25
> 1997 - Jan 1,8
>
> Joann Paine, Director, Munro Medical Library
> St. Mary's Hospital & Medical Center -- "We're Here for Life"
> P.O. Box 1628, Grand Junction, CO  81502
> Voice:  970-244-2171***Fax:  970-244-7509***Internet:  [log in to unmask]

Joann,
As we speak, I have Nov. 20, Dec. 4,11,&18.  I may get the other
three in soon.  Would you still like the four I have?  I will be
glad to send the others to you when I receive them.  I do have
to ask for postage reimbursement at library rate, however.  I
await your response.

Thanks,
Lynn

--
Lynn Powell                             Email: [log in to unmask]
Halifax Memorial Hospital               Phone: 919-535-8668