>I'm looking for libraries with strong PT
>collections.

>Katherine Alexander, Librarian          501-750-6560 (voice)
>Northwest Medical Center                501-750-6564 (fax)
>609 West Maple Avenue                   [log in to unmask]
>Springdale, Arkansas 72764

Katherine, the University of Central Arkansas in Conway has a Physical
Therapy school, and they're the ones we find most helpful when needing
interlibrary loans for physical therapy books.  The library is Torreyson
Library, UCA, Conway, AR.  Phone:  (501) 450-3129.

Hope this helps.

Kathy Nikkel, Librarian
Margaret Clark Gilbreath Memorial Libray
Baptist Medical Center
9601 Interstate 630
Little Rock, AR 72205
(501)202-2671