Dear colleagues in New Jersey,

PLEASE REPLY TO ME DIRECTLY.  THANK YOU.

This is not a joke:  Our patron is looking for information ABOUT or at least
an address FOR a clinic/medical center/hospital/agency in New Jersey which
supposedly performs or arranges for surgical procedures free of charge for
qualified
patients who are not able to pay.  Patron says she has heard the facility/agency
has been doing this for more than 20 years, that services are not limited to
residents of New Jersey, and that there is a rigorous (as one might expect)
application process.  I asked if this was for a particular kind of procedure
(facial reconstructive surgery, for example), but patron
thought not.

Any suggestions on where we might verify this information, or how we might
pursue an answer to the patron's question?

Thanks in advance,

Melanie Wilson
Coordinator, Information Services
Hardin Library for the Health Sciences