I have a question from our Human Resource department who would like to
talk to HR personnel in hospitals who use a vendor for Pre Interview
screening over the telephone.  This is not to do drug/credit/priior
criminal activity research, but to help a HR dept weed through mounds of
applications in order to screen out the ones to call in for an interview.

Is your hospital using Pre Interview Screening?

Please write to me directly, not the list.

Thanks,

paul

"Some things we will own forever- the memory of the just, the remembrance
of a good act, the good remembrance of someone fair... this will never be
taken from us... this we will never give away." --Nahuatl Indian Song
                Paul Blobaum   [log in to unmask]
               Medical Librarian - Silver Cross Hospital
        1200 Maple Road Joliet, IL 60432  815-740-1234 x7477