In the current issue of JAMA (1/22/97) two articles appear on adverse
drug events in hospitalized patients.  It was also written up in today's
newspapers, and have received over 25 calls for these articles.  I have
the abstracts from the JAMA homepage, but was wondering if anyone out
there has received the 1/22/97 issue of JAMA, and if so, would be willing
to fax me copies of the following articles:

JAMA 1997; 277:301-306
Calssen DC; Adverse Drug Events in Hospitalized Patients

JAMA 1997;277:307-11
Bates, DW; The Costs of Adverse Drug Events in Hospitalized Patients

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.  We usually don't receive the
current issue until Monday after publication.

Dennis Ritchey
Kaiser Permanente
Drug Information Service
(310) 803-2550 (fax)