We hare operating a hospital wide network, and besides the SAM-CD we
also have the MAXX, which is the Little-Bown Spiral manuals, full text,
on CD.  (We do not keep those manual in the library).  One can read each
full text from "cover to cover", or search on a atopic and then read the
paragraphs or relevant sections from more than one of the titles.  The
publisher just added Manual of Ob 5th ed.,Manual of Nutrition therp., 3rd
ed., Manual of Psychiatric Therap., 2nd ed., and Handbook of Pediatric
Primary Care.  (There are about 20 titles included - lost count).
It is distributed by Lippincott.

Then there is the Harrison's Textbook.
                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (847) 570-2665
                                                        (847) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **