I happened to do the same search a couple of days back. I could not
locate anything in the MEDLINE, and then from the Altavista, I found an
alternate name - E2020. Then MEDLINE came up with 12 refs. The broader
terms have very large nos, and my user was content with the E2020.

I am posting this to the list, because I felt this was unusual.

Vasumathi Sriganesh
    Chief Librarian, Health Education Library for People
   Om Chambers - 5th Floor, Kemp's Corner, Mumbai 400 036
Ph : Dir - 3683334  \    ***    /  www.qlcomm.com/helplib
Ph : EPABX - 3681014 \    *    / www.allindia.com/helplib
           Information is the Best Prescription