Helo everybody.  Here is a question we don't often get at the Library:

Looking for a medical center/university that has a computer system that
can consolidate data currently storred on smaller system that are soemhow
networked together.  THe intent is to permit standardization of data,
access, statistics crunching, etc.  Some of the data that was mentioned
is Tumor registry, Medical Records, outcomes, etc.

I am not interested in specifics of the system, but to identify locations
and get an idea that such a master system exists - or has to be developed
- or whatever is involved - need names and contac persons and I will
pass it on.   I will not mind getting recommendations for consultants
other than HBO.

TIA -                          Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (847) 570-2665
                                                        (847) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **