Hi Brian--

Welcome to the list!

Could you elaborate a bit (privately to me if you prefer) on what your
organization is all about?

For example, is this formal education as in the schools that you are
talking about or does your interest include extended education, life long
learning, or outreach to underserved groups in the communities that you
serve?

Sincerely,

Valentine Riddell
Executive Director