Here's a gold mine of ideas:
Educators Guide to Free Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
Materials
Educators Progress Service, Inc.
214 Center Street
Randolph, Wisconsin  53956

There are also volumes for social sciences, sciences, humanities, etc.  As
a teacher education university we get all of them, and they are heavily
used by our students.  The health volume has over 50 pages of videos and
many would be suitable for adult audiences (many have a 6-12 grade
designation which could be used with adults).  There is also a large
section with brochures, posters, handbooks, workbooks and other printed
materials.  Also, for those who still can deal with 16 mm films there are
many listed.
Hope this helps.
Lynne Fox, Michener Library   email:lfox@bentley/phone:x11534/fax: x12540