On 02/28/97 11:21:21 you wrote:

>Dear Medlibbers,
>
>Does anyone out there know of the existance of any clinical guidelines for
>screening breast cancer in both symptomatic and asymptomatic women?? What
we
>are wanting to know is has anyone developed these (anywhere in the world)
>and made them available? We have done exhaustive searching on Medline &
>spent some time on the 'Net already to not much success.
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks very much in advance.

Simon,

ECRI's Healtcare Standards has a fairly large list of Guidelines and/or Standard for Breast Cancer Screening.  If you
have access to that directory you'll probably find what you are looking for.

John

John E. Levis                 voice 313-422-8029
John E. Levis Associates      fax   313-525-8302
32945 Indiana
Livonia, MI 41550-3766