A couple of people have e-mailed over the weekend to say that they've
had problems loading my Free MEDLINE page, which I recently moved to
http://www.netlink.co.uk/users/sharkli/medline.html

I'm not sure why this should be, but am checking on it. I have been
experiencing some ftp problems with Netlink in the last few days, so
this could be the cause of the trouble.

There is a better location at http://www.docnet.org.uk/drfelix
It's definitely working fine, I can update it more easily and it should
be faster. Please point your browsers at this one instead!

Helga

Helga Perry  e-mail [log in to unmask]  FAX +44 1452-394170
Medical Library, Gloucestershire Royal NHS Trust
Visit Dr. Felix's Free MEDLINE Page, in collaboration with Docnet,
at http://www.docnet.org.uk/drfelix