Dear Colleagues,
Does anyone have any information about the European Society of Intensive
Care Medicine.  I have checked all our sources and have done an Internet
search but have found nothing.  We need to contact them, so any
information is welcome but an address and/or telephone number would be
extremely helpful.  If you know anything at all about this Society
please reply to me directly.  And thanks to everyone who makes this list
such an important source for librarians--and so much fun!
Cindy Robertson, MLS
The Medical Center, Beaver, PA 15009
Voice 412.773.1940               e-mail   [log in to unmask]
FAX   412.728.7429