Hi, Medlibbers!
I guess anybody who watched the news over the weekend heard the story
about the cloned sheep.  Does anybody know if there has actually been a
scientific paper published, and if so, where?  I searched Medline and
Premedline, but of course if it's very recent if probably isn't indexed
yet.  I didn't see anything that looked like the right article.

Our local newspaper is wanting a response from us, but our director
would like to know more about what they did before commenting on it.
I would appreciate any help you could give.
TIA

Ellen Dewkett
Greenwood Genetic Center
864-388-1708