I can't believe it.  I can't get this through any regular channels so I'm coming to you.  I desparately need this faxed ASAP

I need:
Tonegawa, S. et. al.  The gene knockout technology for the analysis of learning and memeory, and neural development.  PROGRESS IN BRAIN RESEARCH. 1995, v.105, pp.3-14

Our copy is missing.  We tried our local consortium for faxing.  Nobody has the volume on the shelves.  UnCover doesn't have it or can't send it, since I then tried ISI's Genuine Article service and they told me they aren't allowed to send it out!

Please help, I'll pay whatever is needed - since I was willing to pay ISI $40.

Thank you,
Margaret Henderson
Head of Library Services
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory