I should have been prepared for this but I've been writing an archives grant this week so I sort of ignored the whole story about cloning a sheep.

Anyway, I now have a request for a time line of ORGANISM cloning (DNA cloning is not a problem).  I can pull together parts of the  history ( see the YAHOO site if you are interested:http://www.yahoo.com/News_and_Media/Current_Events/First_Adult_Mammal_Cloned/)
but no time line.  I thought I would find out if anybody else has done this yet this week , or before.

If not, do you have a general biology time line.  I can find a recombinant DNA time line and lots of history of biology books, but not a simple time line.

Thanks for all the help.
Margaret Henderson
Head of Library Services
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory