	I have to hand it to Wes for taking care of all the details with
the party.  The weather gods smiled on him for his endeavor and gave
beautiful sunshine until the last couple of hours.  There isn't much left
to recount since much of the tales have been told but there were a couple
of highlights for me.  The streambed was great, even the roped off
waterfall was skiable, once Andor established it as such, so of course Wes
and I had to follow suit.  I finally got to ski the Waterfall under the
Gondo, next time there's an appropriate powder day I'll have to check it
out again since the first time is out of the way.  I just wish that they'd
drop the rope more often so I won't feel like such a criminal in plain
sight.  Perhaps that's their plan to keep it an exclusive run...  And of
course, sharing Nosedive Bypass with Wes; how many skiVTers can you fit
into an 8 foot chute?...  At least two if the laughing is loud enough...
Further studies need to be done.  Watching the group rip up Goat in a real
skiVT fashion was the greatest.  A myriad of different styles to observe.
I hope next year is even bigger. Poor Tellydude, two poles in one day is a
lot to ask of a man.  My roommate Tom was on number six for the year when
he finally yielded to the evils of carbon, the power of the dark side.  I
got an incredible deal at the beginning of the year and fell as well,
although I still keep a few aluminums in the trunk for the day when the
carbons may fail.  I had a lot of fun meeting the some of the skiVTers
that I have rambled within the past.  Faces and sliding styles to put with
names; it's like I bought an accessory pak to skiVT to enhance it's use.

Helmet - One of a number of elements worn on the noggin to protect the
skull from large metal objects attached to proximal green plaid clad
skiVTers in their disoriented ground state.

				Thanks for all the fun,	J. Spin