Gail - Wow - are you sure you did not add a couple of zeros by error?...
Just kidding.  And here I thought that anything over $400 for a
publication is obscene.  And the marketing rule is that the less is sold,
the stiffer the price, and all is needed is one sucker to keep the
company afloat.  As if BC/BS aren't making enough already.

Dalia Kleinmuntz
Webster Library
Evanston Hospital
2650 Ridge Ave.
Evanston IL 60201
[log in to unmask]            (847) 570-2665        FAX: (847) 570-2926

(Note: the turtle is on sabbatical)