At 08:32 AM 3/17/97 EST, you wrote:
>I am trying to locate statistics or a table of calcium intake in various
>countries (specifically Australia, Canada, Denmark, & Italy, but the
>researcher is really interested in any countries besides the US).
>
>Kathleen,

This is just a tangential possibility - nursing mothers have high need for
calcium, and the dental providers might also have an interest in this.  La
Leche might have statistics or be able help; same with the libraries at
companies like Mead Johnson.  The Am. Dental Association has a great library
and research program.

Susan
Susan M. Detwiler
The Detwiler Group....."Where we bring health industry information together."
[log in to unmask]     219-749-6534      http://www.detwiler.com