We're providing it over a novell network

Liz

At 03:16 PM 18/03/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Are any of you providing the Cochrane databases
>(health care reviews etc.) over a network?
>
>Jan Mixter
>Associate Librarian for Information Services
>Loyola University of Chicago.  Medical Center Library

 Liz Runciman                   tel:08 8204 5460
 Document Delivery Librarian            email:[log in to unmask]
 Medical Library                        fax:08 8277 3721
 Flinders University of SA               GPO Box 2100 Adelaide 5001
 South Australia                        Ariel: 129.96.209.157