Hello all!
A quick question to see if anyone has heard of a hospital that has a
family library in it and within that library, there is a separate
bookstore?  We are in the midst of >Joint Commission< and yesterday the
Administrator said that they had visited such a facility and what a great
idea it was for generating revenue for the Library.  I know I have heard
of this too where a contract book company uses space (rent-free) and turns
over % of revenue to Hospital.  Am I dreaming??

If anyone knows of such an institution, please email me directly.  If
enough interest, I will post to the List.  I meet with her (Administrator)
again tomorrow in the Information Management interview & would love to
have more details to this question before then!!  Thanks bunches!

Pat Clark
All Children's Hospital
St. Petersburg  FL