Subject: Books for Children on Cancer
Author:  Medical Libraries Discussion List
<[log in to unmask]> at +inet
Date:    3/20/97 10:14 AM

Hello, Colleagues !!

I am attempting to build a list of books about cancer that are appropriate
for children and/or to identify resources that have already done so.  We
are looking for books that are directed to the child with cancer or to the
child who has a friend or family member with cancer.

If you are inspired, can you send me citations of books for children that
you think are especially good or citations to articles that have attempted
to list these kinds of resources?

Thank you all so much for your support on this issue.

* Metta Lansdale                    MLink Program and MEL        *
* Ann Arbor, Michigan               Univ. Mich. Graduate Library *
* Voice: (313)764-3903              Fax:   (313)764-3916         *
*               MEL - The Michigan Electronic Library            *
*                         http://mel.lib.mi.us                   *
*       http://www-personal.umich.edu/~lansdale/personal.html    *