We notify supervisors/dept.heads if there is no response to three notices.
We do not state the name of the books, journal,etc. just how many items
are overdue and for how long.  We will even notify the Chief of Staff if
a physician has long overdue materials.  Believe me, notifying
supervisors really works.

Rochelle Schmalz
St. Mary's Medical Center
CHW WEst Bay