>I have a user who tells me she was told the Federal Register has
>information in it about specific CPT codes, and what other institutions
>are charging.  She is specifically interested in 77295 which is "3-d
>stimulation treatment planning" (a new form of radiation oncology).
---
>Linda King

Linda (and others who might be interested),
        We had a flurry of activity several weeks ago with people looking
for Medicare RBRVS Information (Resource Based Relative Value Scale).  The
Federal Register for Friday, November 22, 1996, has a section on this and
includes all the CPT codes.  The section starts on 59489.  Individual codes
start on 59556.  The article is very long.  (It is actually a revision to
the CFR).  I suspect this could be what you are interested in.   Sincerely,

Edith Schneeberger, MLIS
[log in to unmask];  405-271-2679; fax: (405) 271-3297
Reference Librarian, Robert M. Bird Library
PO Box 26901, Oklahoma City, Ok 73190-3046