I have a user who tells me she was told the Federal Register has
information in it about specific CPT codes, and what other institutions
are charging.  She is specifically interested in 77295 which is "3-d
stimulation treatment planning" (a new form of radiation oncology).  I've
very little experience with the Federal Register and my Internet search
was not successful.  Does anyone have a clue as to where I could find
this information, or where to go on the Internet to find a good
searchable Federal Register.  Thanks alot.  I'd appreciate any
suggestions.

Linda King
St. Paul Medical Center
C. B. Sacher Health Sciences Library