Elsa: I think everything is resolved for the advisory council meeting site. We will have room 427 in the Waterman Building (the new lecture hall next to the main stairs) from 9:00 to 3:30. Then we move to 427A (conference room with lots of windows but no shades) from 3:30 til 5:00. The lecture hall is being used for an exam at 4:00. Please let me know if you forsee any difficulties with this plan. Please let everyone know they should park in the visitor's lot on College Street or in the one by the watertower. It's a $50.00 fine to park in a staff/ faculty lot. Nice... Tom