One can never b positive if anit-virus software will catch all virus
programs. I have Dr. Soloman downloaded on my PC and am
investigating a method by which this can be automatically run on each Pc
and the file server. It should be set up so the user cannot disable its
processing and that it will cause minimal disruption to daily processing. I
will upgrade Dr. Soloman as new releases become available through the
University.

We need o develop a policy to crrespond with Dr. Soloman so that all
users understand the need for the anti-virus program to run, and
prohibiting the disabling of the program.

LKD