>3.  Is Okemo cutting the scores of Gladed Trails that will make them the rival
>of MRG and Jay?

Surely, you jest?   (Yeah, Yeah, I know, don't call you Shirley) ;^)

A friend who regularly walks his dog on the mid-mountain access road reported that
Okemo has indeed torn apart the South Face Quad, in preperation for making it
a detach.

As for the new glades, can't remember if I reported this or not, but I did see it
in writing, in the employee newsletter, that they will be cutting another glade
on the South Face, so I'm quite certain it is happening.

Brad