At 10:33 AM -0600 6/16/97, [log in to unmask] wrote:
|ooh, ooh, I'll tread (dangerously) into this one, as a former
|resident of both Colorado and Vermont...
<much eloquent stuff deleted>

I am a two-time resident of Vermont (Middlebury College '78-82 and UVM
Post-Doc 91-94) and MRG devotee and shareholder.

I moved to Denver last October and favor A-Basin and Winter Park for day
trips and Crested Butte for pupil dilation.

You hit the nail on the head, yet remained concise.  Your response was not
dangerous at all, IMHO.

Jonathan Ben Kamien, Ph.D.       Internet:[log in to unmask]
BioPsych Consulting
1221 Elizabeth Street, Denver, Colorado 80206

Office:  303.316.7171
Fax:     303.388.7740
Pager:   303.266.9511

Visit the Drug Discrimination Bibliography at
http://www.iop.bpmf.ac.uk/home/DDD