I just got back from my UVM June orientation which was on Monday
and Tuesday.  It was pretty cool to see and meet many of the different
people who will be in my class.  It was sure great hearing lots of
people talking about skiing.  Here in Pennsylvania I am one of the few
die hard skiers I know.  One girl was saying that there will be no more
Big pass.  Is that true?  She said there will be a Stowe/Smuggs pass and
a seperate Killington/Sugarbush pass.  If that is the case I will
definately get the Stowe pass.  I registered all my classes yesterday
and I actually got every class I wanted at all the right times for the
first semester.  On the way up and the way pack we passed by Rutland on
Route 7 but my dad would not drive to Killington to see the couple
patches of snow left.  Happy Skiing

Doug