[log in to unmask] wrote:

>      I am looking for a GREAT Transcranial Imaging course to send a staff
>      member to.  Length of time and cost are of little concern to me,
>      however Quality is a must!
>
>      Call me at (573) 884-5185
>
>      or E-mail at  [log in to unmask]
>
>      Thanks
>
>      Lonnie Collins
>      University Hospital
>      Columbia MO

Lonnie--

The Institute for Advanced Medical Education will be offering
TRANSCRANIAL DOPPLER: DIAGNOSIS AND NEUROMONITORING on September 19 in
Washington, DC.  The program will be offered in conjunction with CURRENT
PRACTICE OF VASCULAR ULTRASOUND, September 19-21.  Please furnish us
with your mailing address so we can send you a brochure.  You can then
decide if the content meets your needs.
Thanks,
Irwin
Irwin Kuperberg                                    phone: 914 921-5700
                                                     fax: 914 921-6048
INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED MEDICAL EDUCATION           http://www.iame.com