Dear Flownetters,

        My name is Brian Hembling and I was wondering if you might be able to
help me out.  I have spent the last year listening to the friendly and
interesting discussions in this group and thought I might use this list
as a resource.
        I am Graduating from the Oregon Institute of Technology with my 4 year
Vascular Imaging Bachelor's degree this month and have recently begun
the task of finding a job.  I have spent the  fourth year of this
program externing in New Jersey and New York and have just moved back
out west...although I have to admit living in the northeast has been one
great experience I am looking for a job out west.
        I would appreciate any assistance you could give to me, in the form of
telling me about job openings in the northwest, southwest or in the
mountains.  If you would like to contact me, please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask], and I would be more than happy to give you all the
details of my education and work history.

Thanks again for all of your assistance.
                Brian

 Brian P. Hembling
4106 Branstetter St.
 Dunsmuir Ca. 96025