Dear All,
        Please do NOT attach documents to the postings that you send to the
Isogeochem list if it's not STRICTLY necessary. I do not particularly like
finding an unsolicited, unknown file on my computer and I'm sure that many
of you share my concerns.
Thank you very much!

Andrea
(list-owner)

|    Dr. Andrea Lini           |  Stable Isotope Laboratory    |
|    Department of Geology     |  Phone: (802) 656 02 45       |
|    University of Vermont     |  Fax:   (802) 656 00 45       |
|    Burlington, VT 05405      |  E-mail:[log in to unmask]     |
|    U.S.A.                    |  ISOGEOCHEM  list-owner       |
| ISOGEOCHEM URL: http://beluga.uvm.edu/geowww/isogeochem.html |