I didn't get any response to the last message I sent, so I'm trying again.
I hope the message just got lost, and not that no one can help me!

I'm working up a paper about community networks and the CDA
(Communications Decency Act). I'd like to hear anything folks can tell me
about this combination: how did your CN respond to the CDA, what sorts of
things you do (or did do) to "protect" users from the Internet, what
responsibility you think the CN should have toward screening or not
screening stuff, how you deal with/worry about e-mail, personal web pages,
etc. Any stories, data, or information at all related to CNs and the CDA
would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,
Norman Clark
Appalachian State University