Perhaps having more background would help me understand this, but I really
don't understand why there is so much griping about AFCN.  How about
contributing to something that *could* be of great service to community
networking instead of moaning about what AFCN is or isn't going to do?  I
can't help but think it's all about personalities, with very little concern
about what might be possible on behalf of community networking. But that's
only what I'm picking up from reading this list. Would someone be willing to
highlight the history and issues (pro and con) behind the formation of AFCN,
and attempt to do so in an objective manner?  Many thanks.

-- Jillaine Smith
Benton Foundation                                    www.benton.org
1634 Eye Street NW - 12th floor                 voice: 202/638-5770
Washington DC 20006                               fax: 202/638-5771