The correction notice appeared in the Sugust 1997 issue of the journal
"Oncology Times"...sorry I do not know the pages.  I tried putting a copy
of the correction into this message, but the word documnet did not post
correctly.  Hopefully you will be able to get you hands on a copy of this
article.  It was prepared by Michael R. Cohen, Rph, MS and Raymond J.
Muller, Rph, MS of the Institute for safe Medicaiton Practice in
Warminster, PA.  Their e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Not sure how many requests I would receive, but can fax this info if needed.

Regards

Dennis Ritchey
Kaiser Permanente
Drug Information Services Library