A useful source might be Publishers' International ISBN Directory published by
Bowker/Saur (24th ed. 1997/98).  I don't have access to that directory,
unfortunately, but the 1997 edition of Encyclopedia of Associations
International Organizations lists the following information:

International Union Against Cancer (UICC - Union Internationale Contre le
Cancer)
PH: 41 22 8091811
FX: 41 22 8091810
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Websites:
http://www.uicc.ch
http://www.uicc.org
http://www.globalink.org

Phillip Bergen
Middleton Health Sciences Library, University of Wisconsin-Madison