Dear friends,

A while back I asked what you thought the top health and medical online
resources were, that had come available since this time last year.  Many
asked for a summary of that list, along with my own research into the subject.

The list became a handout for my presentation at ONLINE WORLD this past
Tuesday (9/16/97).  It's rather lengthy, so I've mounted it at The Detwiler
Group website.  You can reach it at <http://www.detwiler.com>.  If you want
the complete text of my prepared talk (about 9 pages ascii), send me an
email at mailto:[log in to unmask]

Thanks to everyone who helped!

Susan
Susan M. Detwiler
The Detwiler Group....."Where we bring health industry information together."
mailto:[log in to unmask]     219-749-6534      http://www.detwiler.com