Greetings list members!

I hope someone on the list can help me out with this question.  I am
looking for any audio visual materials pertaining to the subject matter of
HIV/AIDS to provide an update for healthcare interdisciplinary continuing
education, particularly in the fields of nursing, allied health, or
pharmacy.  The audio visual materials must be acceptable for CE credit.

This list has always been helpful and I hope someone can be of assistance
with this matter.  Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Andrew Copnick

Andrew B. Copnick                               [log in to unmask]
Reference/Circulation Librarian
Nova Southeastern University
Health Professions Division                         "I AM TIGER WOODS"
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
(954) 262-3106
(954) 262-3121
http://www.nova.edu/cwis/hpdlibrary/