Please include me, also:

          Olga Kallos
          ALZA Corp. Research Library
          FAX: 415-494-5670

Hello from Calgary, AB, Canada,

A few weeks ago someone posted here a message regarding an error in the
5th edition of the Devita Cancer Principles and Practice of Oncology, page
2272, Table 44.6-12. The error concerned the EPOCH protocol for Hodgkin's
Lymphoma.

I have since informed our hematology/oncology physicians and pharmacists.
However, they would like to get a copy of the announcement of the error,
presumably first seen in the August edition of Oncology Times.

Can anyone in Cyberspace fax this to 403.670.2326 to  my attention. Feel
free to post any updates you may have had to this listserv.

Regards

Dean Giustini, Medical Librarian
Tom Baker Cancer Centre
Library and Information Services