Andrew: You might contact Network for Continuing Medical Education in New
Jersey at 800 223-0272. They produce videos on a variety of topics to
update health ed professionals, doctors, etc. They are located at 1
Harmon Plaza in Secaucus, NJ

--
RWJMS Media Library        Internet: [log in to unmask] rwja.medialib
Kessler Teaching Labs      Tel.: (908) 463-4460 or 463-4671