Hi again,

This appears to be my day to be stumped.  I need asap information on the following herbal drugs.  I only have the Doc's spelling of the terms but I have looked in the encyclopedia of herbs, herbal drugs and phytopharmaceuticals and cross name index to medicinal plants and have found nothing.  I have also searched Medline with no success.

Have you heard of the following:

Kotala intrinbutie
Gugini ata
Wal pemela

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Cheryl W. Ewing                 [log in to unmask]
Reference Librarian             phone: 614-593-2679
Health Sciences Library         fax:  614-593-4693
Alden Library
Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701