I am trying to find for a patron a reference (references) on the issue of
not having to completely disrobe and don surgical gowns for certain types
of procedures. For example, my patron specifically mentioned cataract
procedures or possibly other eye procedures. Here's the kicker-- I do
remember seeing something on this but darbed if I can find it in Medline,
Cinahlm Healthstar etc. I think it was quite recent, like in the last 3
months and chances are it iwas in a nursing joournal or a journal
focusing on patient centered health care. The overall gist of the article
may have had to do with preserving the dignity of patients in the OR , or
customer satisfaction or convenience to patient. Does this ring any bell
with anyone??

Thanks a million!

Julie Smith
St. Joseph Hospital Orange, California