Does anyone remember or have any knowledge of the system that was
discussed in late june/early July re: wayfinder systems in hospitals.  I
am referring specifically to a computerised system - thought I had a
reference foe irt but cannot find it - possibly produced by a Texas
company called Dynateck ir ssomehting similar.  Supposedly Hertz car
rental uses same or similar stem in the Seattle airport, and there is one
hospital someplace (Army hospital?) that have the system installed.

We
had a summer intern who had the brochure and spoecs from the company, and
did not leave it behind, and now we need it again.....

TIA -

Dalia Kleinmuntz
Webster Library
Evanston Hospital
2650 Ridge Ave.
Evanston IL 60201
[log in to unmask]            (847) 570-2665        FAX: (847) 570-2926

"The secret of caring for the patient is caring for the patient"
                                                       - Sir William Osler