From: Metta Lansdale <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 1997 12:13 PM
Subject: Shark Cartilage for cancer (fwd) - Scandinavian

Here is a request for a doctor in a Scandinavian country who has
experience with an alternative therapy for cancer, specifically using
Shark Cartilage.  I am appealing to our international list members who may
have some light to shed.  Notice I reserve other commentary. The "Home
Page on Shark Cartilage" to which she refers is a page of links I have
collected for the Michigan Electronic Library at this address:
<http://mel.lib.mi.us//health/health-alternative-shark.html>
I have deleted the personal name at the end of the message.
Please read on --- >>>