Hello again,
review a copy of the Merck Index several weeks ago by phone, I recollect a
similar situation.  The problem is, what I thought or interpreted the
salesman to be asking me to preview was not the Merck Index but the Merck
Manual on CD-ROM!  Also, he asked me whether I wanted an IBM or MacIntosh
version and I distinctly told him IBM.  So what did I get?  A MacIntosh
version of the Merck Index which was not at all what I agreed to preview!
So as far as I'm concerned it was still unsolicited material!
Mary Zammarelli
St. Joseph Health Services of RI