I haven't found a great Interent source; but we are using discs on our pc.

We are using Clinical Reference Systems
1-800 - 237 - 8401 or fax 303 - 220 - 1685.  They sell different modules of
information .  I have Cardiology Advisor, Senior Health Advisor, and Adult
Health Advisor but they have others.  ONce loaded on your pc it is very
easy to use.  Many of the items can be printed in Spanish and they can be
printed in large type also.  In addition, you can edit the text and add
your own header with the name of your library or hospital and anyone they
could contact later.

I really like using this so far.

Joan Zivich
Community Hospital Library