(Cross-posted to ILL-L; please excuse duplication.)

We have exhausted our usual sources, including OCLC GAC (Group Access).
If anyone has, and is willing to loan any (or all) of the 3 standards
listed below, our researcher would be grateful.  If there are charges,
please let us know first.

SAE J815   Load Deflection Testing of Urethane Foams for Automotive
           Seating
SAE J826   Devices for Ure in Defining & Measuring Vehicle Seating
         Accomodation
SAE J1384  Vibration Performance Evaluation of Operator Seats

Thank you.  Kathy

*  Kathleen Fiola, Lib. Dir.   [log in to unmask]  *
*  Helen Hayes Hosp., Rt. 9W        914-947-3000, x3185  *
*  W. Haverstraw, NY  10993         914-947-3350  (fax)  *