Subject: Re: Human Kinetics ? Ever heard of it?
Author:  Medical Libraries Discussion List
<[log in to unmask]> at internet
Date:    05/11/97 22:36

Hi
A collegue of mine who is a medical librarian and not on this list
servve has a question.

A client of hers needs to know/locate a journal called Human Kinetics.
She has tried all the usual sources (Medline etc)

Has anyone heard of this journal and maybe even know the publisher?
Please respond if you can to

Maria Aulicino
Humber River Regional Hosptial
Finch Avenue Site
416-744-2500 Ex. 2583
416-747-3883 Attn:Library

or respond to me on this list serve and I will pass the information on.
Thank you very much

Sharon Thomson
Douglas Storms Memorial Library
York Central Hospital
10 Trench Street
Richmond Hill, Ontario
L4C 4Z3
905-883-2018
905-883-2293 FAX

          Maria:

          I searched Stanford Univ. RLIN database and came up with:

          HK sport science monograph series (continues HKP sport
          science monograph series).  Champaign, IL : Human Kinetics,
          1994-

          I notice that libraries beloning to RLIN catalog each
          monograph separately.

          Hope this helps.

          Olga Kallos, Librarian
          ALZA Corp. Research Library